UMC 2020 • Sponsors
The World’s Largest Gathering of Ocean Mineral Stakeholders
Marine Minerals: Solutions for a Clean Energy Future
49th Underwater Minerals Conference
September 27 – October 2, 2020
The Vinoy® Renaissance — St. Petersburg Resort and Golf Club
St. Petersburg, Florida USA
Why Sponsor UMC?
UMC 2020 is organized by IMMS, a non-profit organization, which whose members share a common interest in marine minerals as a resource for study and sound application to meet world demands for strategic minerals. As such, our mission is different from other global events, we thrive to bring together all the strategic players in the ocean mining business and share scientific information freely between all parties.
UMC is the world’s largest gathering of ocean mining stakeholders every year. It is a unique chance to be seen by all crucial organizations and individuals in this industry.
What’s the Benefit of Sponsoring?
- Engage with attendees at the Exhibit Hall, Saturday from 9:00 – 5:00 p.m. on September 28, 29 and 30
- Introduce new products and services to a vast audience
- Build visibility for your company
- Interact with ocean mining stakeholders from around the world
- Generate new sales leads
- Unopposed exhibits-only hours all three days of the show
- Company listing in the UMC website
- Listing on the official UMC Mobile App
UMC offers you much more than other industry events:
- Value: We purposely price our exhibit floor space lower than other events
- Global Attendance: UMC draws attendance from all over the world. Ocean mining stakeholders view UMC as “the must-attend conference each year.”
- Customer Service: Exhibitors describe UMC as the industry standard for international conference, due to our communication, organization, and information sharing.
Download the Sponsorship Opportunities PDF.
For assistance and inquiries, please contact:
- Laura Carvalho B.C. Azevedo
- UMC Conference Manager
- University of South Florida
- College of Marine Science
- 830 1st Street S
- St. Petersburg, FL 33701 USA
[ Top of this page ]